See something, say nothing? This appears the message in Sweden, where politically-correct authorities may punish those who dare complain about the government’s culture-rending and crime-spiking importation of vast numbers of Muslim migrants. The latest example is a dental hygienist fined approximately $50,000 for revealing that some refugees claiming to be “children” are actually adults.
“Age assessments are a very complex process, and it would be very easy to take this fast option to “X-ray them all “. But it’s a little bit of this “rat in the pizza” question. There are many myths in social media about all these adults who are apparently hiding among the children,” said Elisabeth Dahlin.
Israel began warning thousands of African migrants Sunday that they must leave by the end of March, officials said, under a plan that could see them jailed if they refuse.
On January 3, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced implementation of a plan to deport about 38,000 migrants who had entered the country illegally, mainly Eritreans and Sudanese.
The controversial plan gives them until the end of next month to leave voluntarily or face jail and eventual expulsion.
For now, the notices are being given only to men without families, officials said.
Israeli newspaper Haaretz said “anyone recognised as a victim of slavery or human trafficking, and those who had requested asylum by the end of 2017 but haven’t gotten a response” would also be exempt for now.
It added that this left the number subject to near-term deportation at “between 15,000 and 20,000 people”.
The authority is offering those who agree to leave a grant of $3,500, a flight ticket and help with obtaining travel documents.
The “Black” Atlanta Newspaper of record, The Atlanta Black Star has a slightly different take on events, but go to the comments section if you want to see something that makes “The Daily Stormer” look like a Methodist Church newsletter.
The Humanitarian Hoax is a deliberate and deceitful tactic of presenting a destructive policy as altruistic. The humanitarian huckster presents himself as a compassionate advocate when in fact he is the disguised enemy.
The federal government’s contingency plans for a new surge of asylum seekers at the border this winter could be put to the test with the pending U.S. decision on the fate of as many as 200,000 Salvadorans.
The Trump administration is on the cusp of announcing whether it will renew the temporary protected status that’s allowed Salvadorans to live in the United States without fear of deportation since 2001.
The U.S. has argued the temporary nature of the program has been abused, and the conditions – like natural disasters or conflict – that had made it unsafe for people to return to certain countries have changed.
But that’s left thousands of people facing deportation to countries they haven’t lived in for years.
When asked what he’d do if he lost his TPS status, Salvadoran Carlos Reyes, 40, who lives in Long Island, N.Y., told Newsday that Canada was an option.
“One thing I know is I’m going to lose my job, and if I don’t have a job, what can I do? I don’t want to go there to El Salvador but I won’t be able to stay here,” he told the American newspaper this week.
“…There’s Canada, but I don’t know anything about Canada. My life and everything is here.”
Salvadorans represent the largest population covered by the temporary protected status program and the potential for them and other Central Americans to come to Canada was flagged in briefing notes by Canadian diplomats in the U.S. earlier this year, following a surge of Haitian asylum seekers showing up at the border.
The Haitians began arriving even before a final decision had been made on their temporary status and the surge – upwards of 200 people a day in the summer months – saw the Liberal government scramble to mount a response.
Both Spanish-speaking and Creole-speaking MPs, and the federal immigration minister, were dispatched to Florida, New York, Texas, California, and Minnesota for outreach to affected populations. As well, consulates in a dozen cities ramped up their own outreach efforts in local media and elsewhere to try to communicate the rules around Canada’s asylum system.
Challenges remain. As late as November, the consul general of Nicaragua in Miami was telling local media that Canada was offering immigration alternatives to nationals from that country whose TPS status had been revoked.
Meanwhile, would-be refugees continue to flock online seeking advice on how best to get to Canada from the U.S. via unofficial channels. They’re seeking those routes because of an immigration agreement between Canada and the U.S. that precludes people from filing asylum claims at legal border entry points.
The Canadian government is now trying to target those people as well, said Hursh Jawal, a spokesman for Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen.
WASHINGTON — An
immigrant illegal alien teen held in federal custody in Texas on Wednesday had the abortion she had been seeking for a month, overcoming the Trump administration’s objection.
The American Civil Liberties Union said on Twitter that the 17-year-old had the procedure early Wednesday. Susan Hays, legal director for the Texas group Jane’s Due Process, confirmed to The Associated Press that the teen had the procedure.
The full U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit had cleared the way Tuesday for the procedure to take place. Wednesday’s news came exactly a month after the teen obtained a state court order permitting her to have an abortion.
Master Patrolman of the South Carolina Highway Patrol, Johnathan Bragg, said Estela Ruiz-Gomez, 18, is charged with homicide by child abuse.
In the Greenville, South Carolina, the restaurant which both the mother and daughter work, law enforcement say that the teenager gave birth to her child, then the mother and teen both wrapped the baby into a trash bag and threw it into a trash can.
The grandmother of the deceased baby, Lorenza Gomez Rodriguez, 41, is charged with aiding and abetting homicide by child abuse.
The company, Rättsmedicinalverket, is now sifting through the files and having tested 581 people, 447 of them have been medically proven to be 18 years old or older.
The prosecution’s charge described Hussein K. as having killed Maria “insidiously and for sexual satisfaction,” DPA news agency reported. Hussein K. was linked to the crime through DNA evidence — authorities used a strand of hair found in the bushes near the girl’s body to identify and arrest him.
Hussein K. had arrived in Germany from Afghanistan as an unaccompanied asylum-seeker in 2015, with no identity papers, and had been living with a Germany foster family since. At the time of his arrest, he told police he was 17 years old. However, two studies by medical age experts suggest the suspect was at least 22 at the time of the crime.
Middle aged Swedish women weep and protest, as Afghan men who have been denied residence in Sweden, are being returned to Afghanistan. Tuesday night a plane with 10 (ten) persons left Gothenburg, which the local newspaper Göteborgs-Posten, writes was ‘forcibly’.
Ten! Well Sweden’s safe now, eh?
Kjell Asplund, the Chair of the Swedish National council on Medical Ethics, has said it is acceptable to carry out tests on young asylum seekers if there are reasonable grounds to doubt their claimed age.
The giant barrier appeared overnight, 24 hours after the migrants began arriving with blankets over their heads. It was unveiled on the same day the first ‘child migrant’ was proven, with hard evidence, to be over 18.
Welcoming the migrants to London was a growing crowd of pro-mass migration activists, led by the Citizens UK group, who are funded by liberal billionaire George Soros and his Open Societies Foundation.
The girl came from Calais to the UK but no details have been given over her age.
As if her age matters to these savages.
A Home Office spokesman admitted that routine medical tests, such as checking dental records, have not been carried out because it could be ‘intrusive’.
SWEDEN is set to begin a controversial age testing scheme on more than 18,000 unaccompanied migrant children.
The Swedish Migration Agency claim there is reason to doubt as many as 70 per cent of asylum applicants who say they are between the ages of 15 and 17.
But doctors have hit out at the tests, claiming there is no reliable way to test someone’s age.
The nation’s justice and migration minister Morgan Johansson said: “This is not just about asylum procedure, it’s about the safety of the accommodation.