(1*) Val d’Orcia (Tuscany, Italy) by Jean-Joaquim Crassous
More below the fold
(2) Winter dawn (Finland) by Kari Liimatainen
(3) Bryce Canyon (Utah) by Aaron Huang
(4) London in autumn (England) by Alex Zouaghi (@a_ontheroad)
(5) Storm at sunset (Carstairs, Alberta) by i.m. ruzz (@imruzz)
(6) Summer evening in the Carpathians (Poland) by Alex Ugalnikov (@alex_ugalek)
(7*) Winter (Russia) by Egor-PCP Gulnarin
(8) Windmill at sunset (Old Bedford School, Bedford, Texas) by Pamela McGee
(9) Sotoline trees on a stormy afternoon (Tehuacán-Cuicatlán Biosphere Reserve, Puebla, México) by Luis Lyons
(10) Morning sun lights up a small rural house (Norway) by Viggo Johansen
(11) Aspens in the fall (no location given) by Teri B
(12) Lake Baikal and Elenka Island in winter (southern Siberia, Russia) by Kristina Makeeva (@hobopeeba)
A photo numbered with an asterisk, for example, (2*)
, means it is a knowing reuse of an older photo. There are some that been unknowingly reused. One scenario is caused by photographers posting their material to more than one platform. I use “like” to indicate that I have pinned that photo. Clearly, if they have the same photo on another platform, there is nothing but my imperfect memory to guide me.
This post will be deleted in a week. Please make a note of the link to any photo of interest to you. Click on “Nature photo” tag at bottom of post to view any posts you may have missed.