(1*) Fall color (Colorado) by Frank Comisar
More below the fold
(2) Winter (South Tyrol, Italy) by Roberto Sysa Moiola
(3) Shades of Green (Colorado) by The Forests Edge Photography – Diane Sandoval
(4) The colours of Bryce Canyon (Utah) by Malcolm Graham
(5) Winter day (Norway) by Erlend Haarberg & Orsolya Haarberg
(6) Washington, D.C. by Jeff Boodman (@jboodm)
(7) Pink Roses by Kim Hojnacki
(8) Hallstatt (Austria) by İlhan Eroğlu (@ilhan1077)
(9) Fall beauty (Michigan) by Thomas D Mangelsen
(10) Snowy forest (Carpathians, Ukraine) by Alexander Kotenko
(11) At the cottage (Kiev, Ukraine) by Elena Kovyrzina
(12) Lavender fields (Provence, France) by İlhan Eroğlu (@ilhan1077)
A photo numbered with an asterisk, for example, (2*)
, means it is a knowing reuse of an older photo. There are some that been unknowingly reused. One scenario is caused by photographers posting their material to more than one platform. I use “like” to indicate that I have pinned that photo. Clearly, if they have the same photo on another platform, there is nothing but my imperfect memory to guide me.
This post will be deleted in a week. Please make a note of the link to any photo of interest to you. Click on “Nature photo” tag at bottom of post to view any posts you may have missed.