Effects of Third World Immigration into Canada

  • DMB

    Welcome to Hell!

    • JoKeR

      Welcome to Hell? Are you living in Mississauga?

    • felis gracilis

      What are our arbiters of “human rights” going to do the first time the followers of the prophet stage an attack on a homo parade?
      I think I know the answer and, homos, you are not going to like it.

  • ontario john

    Diversity is our Strength!! Obey, OBEY!!

  • Liberal Progressive

    But we need as many new Liberal voters as possible whereever they want to come from, well because of Stephen Harper!

  • Consider this: those immigrants who immigrated to get away from the backward and often violent backgrounds from the Old Country get to live through it all over again.

    How is this progress?

    • mauser 98
      • That doesn’t help those who DON’T want to keep those ways.

        That’s the problem.

        • mauser 98

          5% give the other 95% a bad name

          • That’s just it.

            How many immigrated to Canada legitimately and wanted to actually be Canadians?

    • Drunk by Noon ✓

      It’s progress because they now get welfare.
      That’s all.
      They don’t have the aspersions you or I might have.
      They just want free stuff.
      It’s revealing itself to be just that simple.

      • It’s “progress” because the killers and emotional retards get welfare.

      • felis gracilis

        The liberal voters who accept current immigration trends don’t understand that, eventually, it means the end of the welfare state for everyone. Perhaps, if they could see the link, we might be able to undo these trends democratically. But I don’t have a lot of hope that they will ever gain much insight into the effects of the policies they support. We are all going to have to learn the hard way.

        • Drunk by Noon ✓

          I think that they do realize that it’s the “end of the welfare state for everyone” and they don’t care. It still means immediate hegemony for them, and that’s all they want.
          Naked power is what they seek and the third-worlders are their shock troops.
          “Apres moi le deluge” (Fr.), after me the deluge (attributed to Louis XV)

          • felis gracilis

            Louis XV was a giant of world history compared to our own selfie-addled Dauphin. With Justin it is not a deluge, just the steady pissing away of anything that made sense in Canada.

    • bob e

      They might be on top this time doing the killing ..

      • Not the people who don’t want to do the killing.

        There is no refuge for us or people who left their former countries to get away from thugs.

  • Ho Hum

    A very well done video with some grim statistics such as the fact that in the last election Muslim’s voted 65% for Liberals and yet only 2% for the conservatives! This is noteworthy because during his term as PM Stephen Harper DOUBLED the Muslim population in Canada. Harper and his immigration minister thought they could beat the Liberals at their own game but it backfired on them. If Scheer ever becomes PM I have no doubt that he will pursue the same suicidal immigration policies. Canada is doomed – it is too late to turn the situation around. As the video notes as Canada becomes less white it will become more dumb given the huge discrepancy in the average IQ’s of the replacement immigration.

  • Ho Hum

    Another effect of third world immigration to Canada is increased discrimination against white males. The Wynne government introduced new apprenticeship grants that EXCLUDE white males!


    • mauser 98

      CBC started their white bashing 50 years ago

    • Watchman

      Notice the requirement that the $500 bonus goes to “visible minorities” so that if you are a member of a minority – no money. This is absolute proof it isn’t about actual minority status but racism based purely on looks.

      And why do “francophones” get the grants too? Aren’t they happy enough being almost the only employees for Canadian Federal Government, given the comparative difficulty of an English-as-my-first-language person to pass the French component compared to the other way around? Could it be the writers of these grant categories are the government francophones employees demanding special grants for francophones?

  • mauser 98

    try Peter Sweden on twitter

    a daily record of 3rd world disaster there


    • Ho Hum

      I follow Peter on twitter and am amazed at the stories not being covered in the msm. Today a 60 y/o Swedish man was killed in a grenade attack in Stockholm. One of two bombings in that city on the same day!

      • mauser 98

        +gang rape epidemic.. complete coverup

  • Raymond Hietapakka
  • Shebel

    People are pretty LIPPY when they know that all they have to —
    Contend with is Christians and Jews.
    Other wise they COWER—
    When confronted with Violence.

  • bob e

    62 pt IQ from Camaroon ..