McMaster looking into hate-filled social media posts by Muslim students

McMaster University is finally looking into complaints about hate-filled social media posts made by students at the school.

Members of the campus group Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) have posted praise for Hitler as well as anti-Semitic and anti-Israel sentiments; some have lauded the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), which is banned as a terrorist group in Canada

Nothing will happen to the Muslim darlings. No expulsions, nothing. Civilized behavior is not expected of them by the Liberal-Left, especially given many empathize with the same hatred expressed by the Islamists.

Share
  • Observer

    Correction, McMaster University is looking into HOW TO COVER UP Hate-filled social media posts by Muslim Students because they are afraid they will go all Jihadi on them or at least start Human Rights Commission complaints to cost them bundles of money to defend against.

    • Bingo.

    • Gary

      Correct. One of the upper level employees in the HRC is a muslim and her job to filter out the valid hate crimes by muslims and make sure they do go to a hearing.

  • Editor

    Just like the Lindsay Shepherd struggle session at Laurier university, the McMaster “looking into” will focus on the specific tweets and not the prevalent poisoned cultural marxist mindset that led the students to feel they could make such tweets with impunity. It’s not the what, it’s the why.

    • kkruger71

      Also the study will take so long that 90% of the public and media will have forgotten about it and the result will be effectively ignored. As for the remaining 10%, the study will give “recommendations” that the school will claim it will implement over the course of years, so again many of the few remaining observers will see through to the end.

      • Editor

        That’s not a bug, it’ s a feature. And McMaster is counting on it!

  • simus1

    Being able to prove membership in such hate groups will stand them in good stead when seeking employment in government bureaucracies and other big rent seekers.

  • Alain

    More useless jestering is all this is. The only real solution would be the complete removal of all of them from Canada.

  • Why do these universities only act after being embarrassed into doing so?

    • mobuyus

      To stay out front of the narrative going forwardative, or some shit like that.

  • Wally Keeler

    “looking into” means ‘case the joint’ to determine the best way to snuff the story.

  • robins111

    Expel and deport them.

  • k1962

    Muslims don’t get along with other people the world over. There are more of those other people living in Canada than Muslims. It is time that “other people” spoke out instead of hoping that the alligator will eat them last.

    • Achmed

      There will be peace throughout the world when all is Islam. Muhammed foretold this.

      • Tooth&Claw

        Mo foretold nothing, he was no prophet. The peace Islam promises is that of the grave.

      • k1962

        There isn’t even peace now within Muslim Countries where “all is Islam,” so thanks but no thanks. Hopefully the other people of the world will grow a pair and put Islam in its place.

  • Hard Little Machine

    …In order to collect the best ones and turn them into a course on how best to exterminate the Jews

  • Bataviawillem

    Threatening, hate e-mail and glorifying hitler is ok.
    But writing “no more muslims” lands you 5 months jail.

    https://dynamicmedia.zuza.com/zz/m/original_/8/4/8480823e-d7b1-4c0a-afa8-ff6336184d61/DZ_anti_muslim_graffiti___Super_Portrait.jpg