Sweden data breach: 82 per cent of people sent to prison for gang rape are foreign born

Swedish newspaper Friatider says a large amount of data from the Criminal Data System was secretly provided to a far-right nationalist group called “Nordfront”. Together with sex crime website “Gang Rape Sweden” they decided to publish the leaked judicial database on Friday.

Share
  • Tooth&Claw

    Truth will out. Glad they published.

  • Tom Forsythe

    Has anyone seen this story from another source? I stopped sharing it, because I can’t verify it.

  • Editor

    This, on the same day news about 85% “unaccompanied minors being adults. Things are really going well in “moral superpower” Sweden.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42234585

  • Ho Hum

    And of the 18% that are born in Sweden what percentage are Muslim? I bet most! If there were no Muslim’s in Sweden there would be virtually no rape or violent crime .

    • P_F

      You beat me to it. I was about to say the same. And I’m pretty sure it’s absolutely true.

  • Frances

    Only 84%? Didn’t think there were any males left in Sweden – or is it the “feminist” males who make up the remaining 16%?

  • Jay Currie

    Important that this information is out there.

    Every country has decisions to make. More information will improve those decisions.

    If I was a young Swede or Frenchman or Brit…I’d be looking to emigrate.

  • BillyHW

    Women voted for it.

  • Hard Little Machine

    That sounds racist. Clearly Sweden has to stop oppressing foreigners this way. Stop the arrests.