Taqiyya, Ahmadi style

Even Islam’s “good guys” lie about Islam.

Founded in 1889 in British India, Ahmadiyya is an Islamic sect that actually preaches everything that Islam as a whole pretends to stand for: love, peace, forgiveness, and the brotherhood of all humankind. It rejects terrorism, violent jihad, and the concept of “abrogation” whereby later, nastier passages of the Koran are considered to trump earlier, nicer bits.

That’s the good news about Ahmadiyya Muslims – or Ahmadis, for short. The bad news is that they make up only about 1% of the world’s Muslims. Almost all of the other 99% regard them as infidels.

Share
  • Dana Garcia

    There are no “good” varieties of muslim: there are only muslims, period.

  • Watchman

    Unfortunately the politicians and MSM love to bring out the Ahmadi imams to ‘prove’ that “Islam is a Religion of Peace”. Nobody asks them if their sect represents the same viewpoints of the Sunni and Shi’a scholars and whether their Ahmadi imam is praised throughout the entire Muslim community. In many Muslim countries the Ahmadiyya are not even considered Muslims and are persecuted for their (non~)beliefs by both Sunni and Shi’a branches of Islam.

    • Linda1000

      The Shia Ismaili sect (Agha Khan) of muslims present the same false narrative of islam but they don’t publicly proselytize like the Ahmadiyyah and aren’t quite as conservative.

  • Norman_In_New_York

    The first Muslim scientist to win a Nobel Prize was an Ahmadi. Abdus Salaam was a nuclear physicist from Pakistan who spent most of his career in Britain and therefore didn’t have to worry about being persecuted for heresy.

  • Raymond Hietapakka

    …the local Ahmaddi holy man up here tried to lay the #1 bullshit line they throw, giving you only half the story…which leaves out the real whole meaning of cRaZy m0E’s command and who it was for…https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/quran-all-life-sacred.aspx

  • Manual Paleologos

    This is the problem with “moderate” or “enlightened” moslems. The usual crowd of savage barbarians beats them down.