Kathleen Wynne’s former adviser: Child porn aficionado Ben Levin’ depraved life continues on parole

Child porn aficionado Ben Levin with Justin Trudeau and Kathleen Wynne at gay pride parade.

Convicted child pornographer Ben Levin, the former bigwig in Ontario’s ministry of education, is on parole — but he is busy online, trolling academic studies on porn and leaving comments that suggest the disgraced educator still doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

Or that he hurt anyone.

If he remains so clueless, why isn’t this registered sex offender still behind bars?

Share
  • ontario john

    He probably spends his evenings at Wynne’s house. Perhaps Super Socks can find him a cabinet position.

    • He’ll be Justin’s Ambassador for children at the UN.

      • Yo Mama

        I herd he was lookin to be da Kanadian Embassaddor to Thailand or Cuba!

        • Gary

          Not many people knew about the real reason why Raymond Burr made several trips to Thailand . Hollywood had their own ‘Iron Curtain’ for a quasi incest inference for the Arts family to protect each other right from rape to pedophilia .

          Now that Al Frankin in up to his neck in a sexual assault claim by an actress …..let’s see if SNL does a skit or even has the nerve to keep mocking Trump .

          Thanks to the Liberal Judges and the Leftists plus many of our Liberal MPP’s and MP’s … pedophilia for the Men2Boys is still an acceptable crime .
          I stand by my recent comment that the Legal profession attracts those prone to lusting for sex with children where the opportunity comes from their position of power and trust .
          Want proof?
          Ask yourself why the Liberals and Leftists went after the church sex scandal to blame Religion. It was a smoke screen so nobody would notice that almost 90% of the rapes were by homosexual-pedophiles that used the Robe because of power and trust . The remaining 10% were a majority adult Man2Man affair while some Heterosexual
          affairs happened.
          The media and Liberals can’t be that stupid to not see that there weren’t any unwed teen mothers created or class-action lawsuits for the forced abortion.

          Wynne’s Attorney General is a devout muslim that enforces our Laws . He has yet to challenge the rape case by the Muslim husband that had his case tossed out by ignorance of Canada’s laws and how islam allowing rape in a marriage.

          Wynne and Trudeau will be the ones to legalize some pedophilia to win the muslim votes and LBGT votes .

          https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3a210323d343bed0b289e98cada52f2071d89acc42af5f7226a9a254edaf1202.jpg

          • Exile1981

            pictures emerged today of Al Frankin copping a feel on a sleeping women while on a uso tour.

          • Gary

            Any word from Ashley Judd ?

          • Exile1981

            Yes she spoke about the Judge Roy accusations.

          • Gary

            What’s funny about that is that Judge Roy was a Democrat for years but the media isn’t reporting it.
            Just like how the CBC refused to report how the pedophile Ben Levin was tied to Wynne and created the homoerotic sex-ed guide for children.

            Innocent until proven non-liberal .

          • JoKeR

            I understand he has an airtight defense.

            That is an edited picture and in the original he is copping a feel on the silicone implants on George Takei, and George is going to confirm that! 🙂

      • ontario john

        Well, now that he is out on parole he can join Super Socks and Wynne at the Pride Parade.

    • terrence22

      or at least a seat in the Senate – a life time seat with MASSIVE yearly taxpayer funded “salary” payments

  • moraywatson

    Hey, leave Ben Levin alone. It’s not like he’s an islamophobe or anything. /sarc off