Many people who voted for the Trudeau Liberals have buyer’s remorse: poll

VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) – It seems a large number of voters who cast their ballot for the Trudeau Liberals in the 2015 federal election are regretting their choice.

More than a thousand people took part in an online poll exclusive to Maclean’s last week.

Mario Canseco with Insights West says 24 per cent of people who say they voted Liberal in the last election now regret it.

Share
  • BillyHW

    He’s going to be Canada’s longest-serving prime minister. 6 terms at least.

  • terrence22

    “24 per cent of people who say they voted Liberal in the last election now regret it.” WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE REST – do 76% NOT regret having voted for TrueDOPE

    • They are probably too stoned to remember.

    • Uncommunist

      Then they should hang themselves.

    • john700

      And the 24% are NDP-ers who voted for Trudeau just to kick Harper out.

  • Marius K

    Some liberals telling me that women like him, because he is handsome and charming.

    My answer: I don’t know, perhaps the world has changed and these days women prefer stuttering bi-sexuals….. for one night stand, but sooner or later they will be repulsed by own choice.

    • Uncommunist

      Ime, the rest prefer hovering homosexuals or maladapted married ‘refugees’.

  • CodexCoder

    People didn’t learn from the history of the last Trudeau, and being the genetic combination of Pierre and Margaret, Justin doesn’t have as much wit as Pierre.

  • pike bishop
    • Marius K

      What does it take for the sock boy to come out of the closet?

      • pike bishop

        According to some if there is another terrorist attack on the HoC Justin will come out of the closet. Then he will disarm the terrorist, save Canada and win reelection.

      • Maggat

        We should just stuff him into a closet, close and lock the door

    • Shebel

      Look at them ! Look at them Now!
      It is fun to have fun but you have to know How.

    • Shebel

      That is true.
      Hate to lose the Muslim vote.

    • Dave
      • pike bishop

        The boy is devoid of real human emotions and cannot even fake them. Every word and move is calculated. He’s a glib liar which proves to me he was not raised right. He’s like an undead reptilian shape shifter.

      • canminuteman

        So fuck face is the English translation of backpfeifengesicht.

  • That simply can’t be so because all the polls that come out just after Justin has screwed up tell me how much everyone loves him.

    Seriously – did these dolts every figure his many, many, many gaffes and complete incompetence into anything?

    • Liberal Progressive

      Justin is perfect and never makes any mistakes.

      You’d know that if you would watch and listen to the CBC every day.

    • just_one_Sewer Rat_guy

      You DO realize that you are asking if the people who voted for him/her/it because he has nice hair, have THOUGHT?

  • WalterBannon

    100% of people who voted liberal fall into one of two categories, they are either:

    1. a douche, or
    2. an idiot

    there is of course significant overlap between these two groups

    • Clausewitz

      My guess also would be Idiot Douches.

    • Shebel

      I always thought that they were ONE and the SAME.

    • Alain

      There were plenty with a serious case of HDS brought about by a good ten years of lies and propaganda from the MSM who voted Liberal. Which category do you place them in?

  • Shebel

    I feel so PROUD.
    When my PM is not attending the opening of a new Mosque—
    He is Cavorting with famous Homosexuals .
    This is just after he returns from overseas where he gives a speech to the fucking UN which pretty much puts Canada at the bottom of the cess-pool regarding Human Rights.
    Canadians are not “NICE ENOUGH” for Justin.
    We must be ‘Forced to Learn’.

  • just_one_Sewer Rat_guy

    What interests me the most, is, that people are ACTUALLY admitting to voting for him.

    • Shebel

      My kids think that Justin is the new FACE of Canada.
      I this the he might be Canada’s new ASS.
      Maybe it is just a generational thing.

      • just_one_Sewer Rat_guy

        I truly feel sorry for your children. Kids are so easily influenced.

  • ontario john

    I wonder if little Justin will shed tears at the Remembrance Day ceremonies, like he did for Gord Downie. But then his father refused to fight in World War 2 and liked to wear a German helmet. I hope the ceremonies don’t interfere with his apology tour.