Netroots Nation Attendees Shout Down Female Candidate for Wrong Skin Tone

Stacey Evans is running to be the governor of Georgia. The state legislator from Smyrna doesn’t really have a great shot, but neither do any of the other Democrats running. After all, Georgia’s about as red a state as you’re likely to find — but it’s cute that the Democrats keep trying.

Anyway, Evans stood up to speak at the Netroots Nation event, a gathering of liberal activists looking at how best to win elections. She stood up, but it’s not like she was allowed to speak.

Share
  • Malcolm Y

    James Earl Ray for Mt Rushmore & a monument in Washington.

  • Drunk by Noon ✓

    Gandhi was an ethnonationalist.

  • HalcyonDaze

    12% of the population is attempting to rule over the other 88% through force intimidation and threats yet, apparently nobody on the left can see the issue with that. Who knew prog’s could be so thick as to believe that when they’re relegated to subservient status their imagined debt to these people will be repaid. Ain’t self flagellation grand? LOL

  • just_one_Sewer Rat_guy

    LMFAO! I wonder if she learned anything? Will she understand that racism was just used to shut her up?

  • Shebel

    This is the decade of the “Pigmented Victim”.
    Time to stand down Whitey——
    You Privileged Muther Fucker–
    Get back to work.