• Drunk_by_Noon

    Just how many homosexuals and Muslims does Canada have?
    With the ferocity that those two groups are pandered to, that has to be 50% of your population!

    • ontario john

      Well if you watch daytime TV in Canada, you would think everyone is gay.

      • Justin St.Denis

        That’s because most Toronto males are gay or drag queens or otherwise winkie-challenged.

        • LairdKintyre

          You know whats wrong with Ontario? Toronto. Ontario could be a descent hardworking industrial heartland of Canada without that festering stinking cancer known as Toronto.

          • Justin St.Denis

            Agree 100%.

    • At least.

      • Drunk_by_Noon

        He must have handlers that have decided that ONLY those two groups are the key leverage to attracting all other groups.
        I can think of no other reason other than he’s a secret gay jihadist.

    • Justin St.Denis

      Homosexuals (both ‘out’ and closeted), muslims, and women with vaginas that vote comprise approximately 90% of Canada’s progressive leftoid sheeple. The remaining 10% are simply fucking crazy.

    • Clink9

      What a friggin’ fruit pie.

      Can you not have Trump come up here and give this wiener a wedgie or something?

      • andycanuck

        The NAFTA talks will take care of that I hope.

        • Frances

          Sadly, it will be ordinary hard-working Canadians who will get the wedgie. The turd will slide off unaffected.

    • Shebel

      For the Media play and Justin—
      Must be around 92 %.
      Or that is the GOAL.

    • Alain

      Well now that all depends. According to the MSM and government they are probably about 80% of the population, but according to facts on the ground homosexuals remain a small minority and while Muslims are a minority there are still too many of them.

  • ontario john

    While BC is burning to the ground, feminist Trudeau is on a selfie tour of Ontario. Maybe he will drop into Midland this weekend. Wynne’s big rubber duck is on display there. Because when you think about celebrating Canada’s birthday, you think about a big rubber duck.

    • Justin St.Denis

      Are my fantasies about jumping on that Big Rubber Duck and stabbing it until it looks like an old yellow dishrag unpatriotic? In my fantasy, I derive no sexual thrill from slaying the BRD so it’s not perverse or kinky or anything. I also have a fantasy about my fishing tackle box and Kathleen Wynne………..

      • Shebel

        Long as you don’t try to fuck the Duck—
        It is probably a reasonable reaction.

  • Linda1000

    I agree with Katie, what a cream puff.

  • DMB
    • BillyHW

      Now I have to eat dinner all over again. Thanks a lot.

      • Shebel

        I just fed mine to the dawg.

      • Alain

        Fortunately I haven’t yet eaten mine. Sorry to hear that though.

    • k1962

      Jian is the opposite of very handsome.

      • Justin St.Denis

        Unless handsome means “hirsute and simian” these days…….

        • k1962

          and chinless

      • terrence22

        stone cold UGLY is more like it

      • LairdKintyre

        I’d be chasing any guy away with a sleezoid face like Jians away from my house if the guy came weasling around looking for my daughters

    • Dana Garcia

      Meanwhile Justin is going for a Pretty look.

  • karra

    Not at all surprising he got along so well with Bathhouse Barry and Mike…

  • k1962

    Yep, that was pretty gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉

  • Justin St.Denis

    Katie has a point. That was really, really gay. Justin Turdeau kicks like a girl.

    • Watchman

      Stop being sexist by insulting girls.

  • Watchman

    Every day innocent Canadians have their balls kicked by Turdeau. Barring an earlier announcement, this will continue until October 21, 2019 when Canadians will have a chance to vote on whether Turdeau can continue to kick their balls for another four years.

  • Brett_McS

    He was hamming it up for the crowd. Has she seen the former US President riding a girl’s bike?

  • JoKeR

    Justin hanging it with a few of his boys.
    https://u.cubeupload.com/oYJbf2.jpg

    • k1962

      So here, Justin feels the need to keep his shirt on :/

    • Dana Garcia

      Does Canada have a boys’ synchronized swim team??

      Who knew?

  • felis gracilis

    Sophie says: “Once in a while I have to let Justy out to play with the boys.”

    • k1962

      Sophie is his beard.

  • simus1

    He’s “playing the crowd”. The real Shiny Pony is a ruff, tuff, boxer guy.

    • Alain

      LOL

  • Sham marriage.

    Calling it now.

  • mauser 98
  • LairdKintyre

    Is this a Leader? Can anyone even conceive Mackenzie King or Churchill or FDR cavorting about in full fairy attire like Justine? ISIS laughs at stuff like this and thinks the less of all of us Canadians for it.