Most French think there are ‘too many foreigners,’ say ‘they don’t feel at home’ anymore – poll

Muslim aggression in Clichy France

According to an Ipsos survey, commissioned and published by Le Monde, 65 percent of French people believe that there are “too many foreigners” in France, while 60 percent say that they “don’t feel at home as they did before.”

Also, over 60 percent said that migrants “in France do not make the effort to integrate,” and 46 percent believe that integration isn’t a complicated process.

The percentages vary depending on the political views of the respondents, with 95 percent of far-right National Front supporters saying that there are too many foreigners in France. The figure for Republicans is 83 percent (up seven percent since last year), while the left-leaning Socialists’ figure is 46 percent.

Islam also remains a hot topic for the French. Another Ipsos annual survey, ‘French Fractures 2017,’ indicated that 60 percent of the respondents believe Islam is incompatible “with the values of the French Republic.”

In another question, an overwhelming 78 percent of the French regard Islam as a religion “seeking to impose its way of life on others.”

About 46 percent said that “even if it is not its main message, Islam still contains within it the seeds of violence and intolerance.” The figure is five percent up from the previous year.

Share
  • Alain

    It then follows that most French are as smart as a bag of hammers in light of how “most” French recently voted.

    • Dana Garcia

      Yes, another IQ test the French citizens failed.

  • LairdKintyre

    So sad to hear that France. Guess what? I don’t care. If you’ll recall there was an election a couple months ago. I had high hopes too. And you guys chose Macron, and tossed away LePen. I have zero sympathy for any bad news coming out of France since then. Enjoy.

  • Drunk_by_Noon

    65% of Frenchmen believe that there are too many foreigners in France while the other 35% are actual immigrants.
    I think that’s how it breaks down.

    Now, I’m really curious about the 5% of the National Front supporters saying that there are not enough (or just enough) foreigners in France.
    WTF dude!
    Do you even know what “National Front” means?

  • deplorabledave

    It’s laughable. Whilst walking the ruffian in Pacific Spirit Park we met two french girls on a stroll. They said that they could not dress at home as they dressed on there walk in the park. They were wearing very modest shorts and tee shirts.

    • Alain

      You should have asked them how they voted. I wager it was not for the FN/Marine Le Pen.

    • Watchman

      Did you tell them that Justine is trying to make Canada just as Diverse as their native France, so they can come to Canada and feel it was just like home: speaking French, niqabs, praying in the street, and Shari’a law?

  • Hard Little Machine

    Well then why did they just vote 2:1 for guy who promises to make things worse?

  • Mind your own business peasants!

  • John Boy

    And most Muslims think there are too many Frenchmen in France.

  • Marvin
    • Gary

      Soon to be EuroPeons with 2 digit IQ’s and legalized pedophilia for devout followers of islam to emulate their alleged prophet.

      btw

      I’m still waiting for just 1 muslim to cite a Prophecy by their prophet other than his Threats to convert or be killed. That’s a promise not a prophecy.

  • Starlord

    Yet they keep voting in people who say get use to to terrorism or they need to accommodate Islam… Vichy.

  • Millie_Woods

    “Why haven’t those stupid Americans liberated us yet?”

    • Shebel

      You are not fucking worth the time or the money.

  • Shebel

    C’ESK Que Ce –
    The French are almost as idiotic as the Germans.
    It is a real shame.

  • Shebel

    Did the French–ever have a Culture ?

  • Gary

    Toronto and Windsor are on their way to be islamic hell-holes with record high rapes while the Police and Social services person cover it up for fear be being called a racist.
    Justin utopia is just a rape away .