Stockholm attack driver ‘deliberately targeted young children’ as he drove hijacked lorry into crowd

Sweden’s Prime Minister Stefan Lofven place flowers at Queens Street after the terror attack on Drottninggatan

A suspected terrorist targeted young children as he drove a hijacked lorry into a crowded shopping street in Stockholm, witnesses claimed last night.

Infants’ buggies were sent “flying through the air”, one Swedish broadcaster reported, as the vehicle zigzagged along the pedestrianised Queen Street shopping district and embedded itself in the window of a department store.

“It swerved from side to side. It didn’t look out of control, it was trying to hit people,” a second witness, Glen Foran, an Australian tourist, told Reuters. “It hit people, it was terrible. It hit a pram with a kid in it, demolished it.”

Share
  • mobuyus

    Targeting the children is so islamic.

  • Bla Bla

    Prime Minister Stefan should be in leg irons and handcuffs on his way to jolly prison for letting these murderers into the country, not placing flowers and candles at a shrine to the murdered.

    • LairdKintyre

      Agreed

    • Millie_Woods

      If there’s another attack he’s threatening to retaliate with a powerful vigil. Unfortunately that will pretty much clean out his arsenal.

      • tom_billesley

        It would have to be a multi-faith vigil

        • Millie_Woods

          Now you’re talking disproportionate response! I wasn’t suggesting anything that gory.

      • lolwut? (Deplorable Hoser)

        Carpet bombing the streets with tea candles commences in 5….3….2…

  • LairdKintyre

    They targeted children. We are losing the demographic war to Islamists and still they target our children. Europe needs to awaken.

    • Etobicoke_Gladiator

      Even if Europe had an incident on the scale of 9/11 tomorrow, I fear it would not awaken Europeans. The USA barely woke up, so for Europe I fear there’s even less hope.

      And, yet: Brexit, Farage, Wilders second place in Holland, etc. Perhaps there are glimmers of hope in the grim Eurabian continent?

      • canminuteman

        I don’t think there is any hope. If there is a civil war half of Europe will likely side with the muzzies against their own flesh and blood.

        • tom_billesley

          India is a precedent.

        • Etobicoke_Gladiator

          Yeah, I attempt to find a “glimmer” of hope. However, if I was forced to quantify this hope – not a naive one – I suspect I would say it’s a mere 5% chance that Europe will return to a post-WW II era of peace. It really is 95% likely disasters will ensue, if not multiple civil wars in France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, etc. The Muslims have conquered and the European elite are to blame.

          Tragically, Trudeau is emulating the folly of Europe’s “leaders”. Canada at 150 years of age is going downhill faster than you can say “M-103”. *sigh*

  • Drunk_by_Noon

    More child sacrifices to the bitch-goddess of false virtue.
    The Ba’al worshippers who sacrificed children 3,000-years-ago have nothing on modern leftists.

  • Uncommunist

    The nerve of Lofven !

    • Millie_Woods

      The Swedes are in need of some good lofven.

  • Dave

    The stupid Swede’s elected their ass-clown as our retards voted for our man-child, so no sympathies when stuff like this happens. You reap what you sow, even if he has nice hair and is gonna legalize pot.
    This world is f*cked.

  • tom_billesley

    Picture caption: The Telegraph is a being a bit dim. Queens Street is just the translation of Drottninggaten.

  • Gary

    Stock up on the flowers and candle because muslims will make this the new norm. It doesn’t matter how nice you are…. the quran links all the muslims and it tell them that every one of the 6,000,000,000 non-muslims on earth must convert or be killed as enemies of islam and allah.

    It’s the quran stupid .

  • Ed

    Oh look at the Prime Minister laying a flower! It’s so much easier than maintaining a border.