Poll: 70 per cent of Europeans believe Muslim migration poses a serious threat to the continent

According to an EU-wide study, 70 per cent of Europeans believe Muslim migration poses a serious threat to the continent, while 86 per cent fear that terrorist attacks in their country are likely.

The survey, conducted by Hungarian think-tank the Szazadveg Foundation, polled 1,000 people in each of the European Union’s (EU) member nations. While the study was carried out in April, the publication of the results was delayed until after Britain’s referendum.

  • DavidinNorthBurnaby

    “the publication of the results was delayed until after Britain’s referendum.”
    No jiggery-pokery there, eh?

  • Rosenmops

    The other 30% are either Muslims or idiots.

    • That’s almost right figure wise.

      • andycanuck

        I figure about 10% Moslem; 15% hardcore leftists and assorted psychos (including Christian bleeding-hearts like hardcore UCC types); and 5% are rich enough that they think it will never affect them, are in favour of it for their own economic well-being, and/or virtue signalling that ties into their economic class.

  • Daviddowntown

    So what.

  • Petrilia

    No matter how they put it, the EU is done. Finit.

  • Millie_Woods

    Yes, but Herr Merkel disagrees with them, and that’s all that matters.

    • WalterBannon

      Heil Merkel!

  • Oh, they feel that way now, do they?

  • WalterBannon

    and yet those same people keep voting their same crooked politicians into office

    • BillyHW

      And never in a million years would they vote for Trump. Way too sophisticated for that.

  • Pavelina

    Only 70%?? Europe is in more trouble than I thought.

  • ed

    ” islamexit ” next on the agender

  • Hard Little Machine

    Which means that 30% of Europeans will be the concentration camps guards of the other 70%.

  • Ottawa Eyes

    And it doesn’t help that Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Iran and Qatar all fund and build radical mosques and university “Middle East” or Islam study schools to promote extremist beliefs in western countries with little if any resistance.

  • andycanuck

    And the reason that it’s just 70% is because 10% is Moslem already.