David Cameron returns…

The real David Cameron that is, the mealy-mouthed one, that speaks out of both sides of his mouth. Now Muslims are a special category of victim.

David Cameron Dhimmi

Hate crime rises by fifth, official figures show

Hate crime reported to the police jumped by nearly a fifth last year to more than 52,000 incidents, new official figures have shown.

Home Office figures disclosed an 18 per cent rise in the offences in 2014/15, up from just under 44,500 in the previous 12 months.

The majority, 82 per cent, were race hate incidents, while just under 5,600 surrounded a victim’s sexual orientation. Six per cent, or 3,254, were religion hate crimes.

It comes as David Cameron announces that anti-Muslim attacks were being recorded as a specific category in crime statistics as part of his bid to build a “national coalition” to tackle extremism in the UK.

Although that work has not yet come into force, the new figures included an analysis of data in the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) showing Muslims were more likely to be victims of race hate than other groups.

The CSEW estimated there were 103,000 religiously-motivated crimes last year – a higher figure than police crime statistics because it includes offences not reported to forces….”


Oh that’s great, no doubt they’ll be reporting “crimes” as relayed by the likes of “Tell Mama” defunded for grossly inflating alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes.

Then there is the unspoken…   the tensions that do exist are the direct result of the crimes perpetrated by the political class on Great Britain, namely unfettered immigration from hostile cultures.


  • In present day Britain it is a crime for indigenous people to breath.

  • H

    What is more likely to spark a true resistance from a sizeable portion of the population – Merkel’s seemingly complete surrender to Islam or Cameron’s half-assed pretend resistance to “extremism”?

    • Hard to say, frankly I suspect a smaller nation may be the spark, a local anti-Christian pogrom in the Balkans say, may be today’s Gavrilo Princip.

      A murderous riot in Belgium. Hard to say.

      • mauser 98

        Serbs , Croats not as politically correct as rest of Europe
        ISIS deserters might be suprised

      • tom_billesley

        It’ll be the rape plague that follows the settlement of Merkel’s invaders

  • Ron MacDonald

    If this continues all of Europe will be involved in a civil war, the outcome won’t be pretty for members of the Left and Muslims.

  • Dana Garcia

    “Hate crimes” against hostile Muslims = citizen resistance in many cases.

  • ed

    90% of people in the uk hate muslims the other 10% are muslims

  • Norman_In_New_York

    Several years ago, Michael Savage commented that only soccer hooligans can save Britain. Since then, he has been barred from the country.

    • Even Melanie Phillips recognized that the EDL was a necessary ally when in her words the time came to “Pick up the cudgel”.

    • John

      Yes, and at the same time the place is full of ‘clerics’ calling for murder who’ve no trouble moving about

  • John

    Self-defense is a crime when the aggressor is adheres to Islam.

  • kkruger71

    Like almost any of of these stats progressives cite, I assume all of these are based on incidents that have been fully investigated and proven to be true, right? I mean, I’m sure they’re not going to base national policies on hearsay and word of mouth from those that would benefit most from those new policies would they? I would have used the expression “axe to grind” in that last question, but I’m sure with the beheadings that would qualify as hate speech.

  • DavidinNorthBurnaby

    Britain is truly lost.