Homophobic People Often Have Psychological Issues

I bet some Bitchy Flamer said that.

  • David

    Pot meet kettle.

  • Ron MacDonald

    One day it may be proven that gays and lesbians suffer from a chemical imbalance similar to bipolar disorder.

  • tom_billesley

    Someone in this case has some psychological issues
    I think it’s Mx Strap-on.

  • Raymond Hietapakka

    Lesbians suffer from bone-ophobia.

    • G

      ROTFLMAO !!!!

  • moraywatson

    Strange? Only 1.6% of the population is homosexual, but it is those who are part of the other 98.4% who find homosexuality to not be normal that are unhinged.

    Strange? Homosexuals are born that way (we are repeatedly told), but those who find homosexuality reflexively gag-worthy are not born that way, their “homophobia” is learned.

  • John

    The Islamic world is extremely homophobic…probably the most homophobic of all… and yet the ‘hetero’ guys there are are constantly boinking one another. Back in the 20s every queer in Paris longed to visit North Africa.

    • tom_billesley

      It’s why the British Foreign Office is full of arabophiles.

      • ntt1

        Laurence of lawrence of Arabia fame was queer as a three dollar bill and probably quite enjoyed his sojourn with the turkish ottoman prison culture

    • Well there’s homosexuality and then there’s homosexuality, isn’t there?

      It is weird. It’s something to do with an acceptance of kid-bonking, not unlike ancient Athens, but I don’t think that’s the whole story.

    • moraywatson

      Homosexuality in the muslim world is predominantly about male rape; it is about control and submission. Male rape, and the subsequent penalties for having been homosexually raped, are just additional “fuck you” degradations in a totalitarian culture that allows those powerful enough to take 4 wives.

  • Clink9

    You never hear about Straightophobs.

  • Oh, another “study”.

  • john700

    Did anyone bothered to check the suicide rate among homosexuals?