After I wrote what is probably the finest headline in blog history, I now find out that the paper is still under “peer review”, so instead, I’ll leave you with several factoids about “La puta de Lancaster“.
1. Born in November 1989, Aispuro met Guzman in 2003 during a party organized by her father. According to Daily Entertainment News, several members of her family had strong ties with the Mexican drug cartel.
2. On Nov. 20, 2006, Emma Coronel Aispuro participated in the 2007 Great Coffee and Guava Festival. In order to win, candidates were required to organize events. In spite of being an undeniable beauty, The Daily Beast noted some questioned the legitimacy of her crown since her boyfriend hosted a party amid the competition.
3. The former beauty queen married El Chapo on the day she turned 18 on July 3, 2007. The grand party commenced in central Mexico, Christian Post has learned. In the summer of 2012, she traveled to Los Angeles County (Lancaster – quite possibly the most backwards and lowbrow part of that entire cesspool of a county) to give birth to twin girls, her alleged children (and anchor babies) with Guzman. However, their birth certificates did not bear the name of their father and speculations circulated it was due to the fact that America offered $5 million for his capture.
4. Emma Coronel Aispuro was born in California and has a dual citizenship. She is related to Ignacio “Nacho” Coronel, who was Guzman’s former partner but was killed in a July 2010 shootout with Mexican soldiers. As previously reported, her dual citizenship (Mexican and American) has sparked speculation about her involvement in the Sinaloa cartel.
5. Following the escape of her billionaire drug dealer husband Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, Emma Coronel Aispuro still remained to be an enigma to the public. She has also maintained her silence and privacy despite the intense scrutiny of her family, as per Lalate News.