Join a bunch of OCAP (Ontario Coalition Against Poverty) members and anarchists from all over North America the weekend of May 23-24 for the 2015 Montreal Anarchist Bookfair! OCAP will be tabling on Saturday, so be sure to come say hi and grab a button or two. There are also fantastic workshops and cultural events all weekend. Hope you can check it out!
MONTREAL ANARCHIST BOOKFAIR 2015
Saturday, May 23 & Sunday, May 24
10am-5pm on both days
Note: Booksellers and vendors will be displaying only on Saturday, May 23.
Workshops, theme rooms, films, art and more will take place on both days.
The Anarchist Bookfair takes place in two buildings across from each other in Parc Vinet:
– Centre Culturel Georges-Vanier (CCGV), 2450 rue Workman
– Centre d’éducation populaire de la Petite-Bourgogne et de St-Henri (CEDA), 2515 rue Delisle. A short walk from Lionel-Groulx metro.
No gods, no masters, no bosses, no borders.
FREE. Welcome to all!
For people curious about anarchism and wanting to learn more.
- Participants from all over Quebec and North America, booksellers and vendors, workshops, films, discussions, kids activities, art exhibits and more!
- Part of the month-long Festival of Anarchy held throughout May 2015 at venues and locations all over the island of Montreal.
- Tabling will take place on ONE DAY only: Saturday, May 23 between 10am-5pm. Workshops, theme rooms, films, art and more will take place on both days.
- Tabling will take place in the main auditoriums of both our locations: Centre d’éducation populaire de la Petite-Bourgogne et de St-Henri (CEDA) and the Centre Culturel Georges-Vanier.
From a newsletter.