After passing out an eight-page document which says that Islam is “not a religion” but more of an “ideology,” a Texas teacher is under scrutiny for his perceived lack of fact checking.
Some of the claims the document makes:
- 38% of Muslims believe people that leave the faith should be executed.
- Muhammad posed as a prophet.
- Islam is not a ‘religion of peace.’
- Muslims believe the entire world will one day be ruled by Sharia Law.
- Jihad is obligatory for all Muslims.
A Muslim student at Foster High School shared the document with his parents, who then proceeded to contact the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).
I’ve posted the document below, you can see why CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood front group, is upset, and while I can’t vouch for every statement made, the teacher used well known data backed by reputable organizations such as Pew Research. In short – he told the truth.