George Igler, Director of the Discourse Institute in London, is one of the most important voices about the Muslim radicalization crisis in Britain. Please share this link and, in that small way, help break the dangerous censorship by big media.
In this interview excerpt from the days after the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, Igler said:
- Radical Muslims are de facto colonists,
- The British government’s answer to terrorism has simply been to take everyone’s rights away,
- European leaders should be held accountable for fostering homegrown Muslim terrorism,
- Laws against hate speech increase hate speech. So called “social cohesion” cannot be legislated successfully,
- Another terror attack in Britain or on the continent of Europe is “likely” this year.
As they say, “You’ve been warned.”