First off, a special thanks to all of Arnie’s readers who’ve purchased my new e-book Confessions of a Failed Slut.
Ed Driscoll and I talked about the book last week.
During our 29-minute interview, Kathy will explore:
● How the Love Boat, that weekly video voyage of the Hollywood damned, caused Kathy to begin seeing the world “though a Gen-X filter of self-defensive snark.”
● Why Glenn Close’s character in Fatal Attraction is “one of the most misunderstood females on film.”
● Why today’s women in rock and pop make the first generation of women in punk rock seem positively chaste by comparison.
● How TV’s Dr. Phil caused a Twitter storm when his show tweeted, “If a girl is drunk, is it OK to have sex with her?”
● In a pop culture obsessed with sex, why does it seem like the male metrosexual is so…asexual?
● Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean somebody of the opposite sex isn’t out to meet you: Going undercover in the 9/11-“Truther”-themed InfoWars Internet dating site.
● How to break free of the Nanny State’s crushing group hug.