When bartending goes wrong…

As you can see this is expertly translated from the original Russian:

“28-year-old visitor to the famous places in Novosibirsk landed in a hospital bed right from the bar. Cause severe burns to the face and all the heads of the men became careless bartender just poured into his client flaming cocktail. The young man is now undergoing treatment at the trauma. After a visit to the club, Alexei burned his face and one ear.

As proof of guilt bartender named Vadim young person is ready to provide the court with a video unpleasant moment that made him a girlfriend on a cell phone.”

Share