Black Lives Matter BDS Support

Black Lives Matter author defends platform accusing Israel of ‘genocide’

The co-author Black Lives Matter platform passage accusing Israel of “genocide” defended the term, saying Israel’s actions fit in its wider definition.

Ben Ndugga-Kabuye co-authored the statement along with Rachel Gilmer, the former board member of a Zionist youth group. Ndugga-Kabuye told JTA he understood why Jewish groups disagree with the statement, but was perplexed that it has received so much attention.

  • Hard Little Machine

    And the obligatory pansy Jewish ‘groups’ will mouth the usual complaints. Kill the Jew haters kill them all.

  • Observer

    So I guess with them wanting racial segregation, their own race-based independent state and their hatred of Jews, they are the “Black” version of the Klu Klux Klan?

  • jt

    It would not shock me if there is some connection between Isis and BLM.

  • Allan

    These idiots are so willfully ignorant it is breathtaking.

  • FactsWillOut

    Israel should commit genocide.

  • vwVwwVwv
  • vwVwwVwv

    next time they shoot a black criminal, champagne.

  • vwVwwVwv

    send BLM to Liberia, they hate Israel cuz its beter than Liberia.

    • FactsWillOut

      Perhaps sending the Gazans back to wherever they came from is also in order.
      If not Hell, then Egypt, Syria, etc, will do.

  • John

    BLM is basically a Black supremacist, apartheid outfit. They’re into racial segregation.

    • FactsWillOut

      I’m into segregation, too.

    • Alain

      No argument but BLM is above all a marxist movement.

  • vwVwwVwv

    one must be careful not to mix up black-socialexperiment-viktims
    with normal black people, you have lots of great african americans.

    • FactsWillOut

      …and many, many more black gangbanger types.
      Study black demographics, marriage rates, education levels, etc, in the USA.
      You do know that the 5% or so that make up 15-30 yr old blacks are responsible for almost as many murders as the other 95% of the population combined, don’t you?

      • vwVwwVwv

        i am not in a position to judge african americans.
        i know the US only as turist and can only ask
        questions about them. as a turist you
        never see the areas of

        just reading statistics and watching behavior is a help to understand
        the anger in the non black comunity. its not that jews are never criminal,
        or asians. its the whole black culture evan the music and it iritates me a lot.

    • Millie_Woods

      Unfortunately like all the great Muslim Americans, we never hear from them. Which leads me to believe that most of them are in silent agreement with their more violent brethren.

      • vwVwwVwv

        google cloe valdery or allan west, there is lot in the black comunity
        which is nice, nonviolent, religiouse and great. i had sons of
        black american soldiers as friends in munich.
        when i was acsepted as friend
        it was special and i have
        learned a lot.
        they shaped my english in one somer vacation that i became the best in my class…. they, the guys from stabile familys are special, i cant determin what
        but i was and am impressed…

        • FactsWillOut

          Google Tarak Fata or Salim Mansur, there are good Muslims too. Means squat.

          • vwVwwVwv

            compareing a socity rippd apart by leftism with
            a cociety created for war is a thing for academics.