Western Europe has a death wish.
Or (apologies for putting it so crudely) a rape wish.
But of course those are generalizations and do not apply to many individuals.
Such as Jennifer W and Lena S, who were assaulted and robbed
my Muslim immigrants on New Year’s Eve, under or near the shadows of Cologne Cathedral.
Where is German justice for them?
If the perpetrators were “animals” (according to the judge) why did he give them one-year suspended sentences?
Is this the judicial version of Francis Mercy?
The short article below prompts a number of questions:
- Were the perpetrators recent “migrants” or earlier immigrants?
- What are the sentencing guidelines in this sort of case?
- Why were they given suspended sentences?
- Can they now be deported? (Of course one knows they will not be.)
- When can you deport someone?