Germany AfD party

German euroskeptic AfD party reaches 10 percent in polls for first time

Alternative for Germany, a populist party known for its anti-migrant views, has seen its popularity grow in a recent poll. Many leaders have called for the party to be banned from televised debates.

The German daily “Bild am Sonntag” reported on Sunday that the populist right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party has reached 10 percent for the first time in a recent poll.

According to the article, 17 percent of men would vote for AfD while only 2 percent of women would do so.

The Christian Democratic Union (CDU), the party of Chancellor Angela Merkel, saw its support fall by 2 percentage points to 36 percent. The Social Democrats (SPD), the CDU’s coalition partner, came in at 25 percent.

  • BillyHW

    Why is Angela Merkel’s support not absolute 0%?

    We’re doomed.

    • tom_billesley

      Only 98% of women choose the comfort of Mutti’s coalition of dhimmis. I guess the other 2% have already had experience of sexual harassment or assault.

      • H

        That’s the number that stood out for me too. Those …*stupid* women: they are the ones who will suffer most under Islam, yet they don’t support AfD. Apparently they believe Islam for Germany is a great idea – perhaps they think their genes will be better protected and passed on if they mate with the primal, violent women-hating scum from the Muslim world, than with western men who in general treat them with respect and equality. To hell with them.

        • Doug Kursk

          That reminds me of the (I believe) Swedish article where women said they would only mate with non Swedish men, as ‘their’ men were too feminized and too beta! These women, after pacifying their young men for generations, discovered that they really DO like manly men!

          Just not white manly men. They’re yucky.

    • Frau Katze

      Exactly. Far too many are in agreement to change anything.

    • DavidinNorthBurnaby

      How did Turdeau 2.0 get elected? Lots and lots of stupid people.

  • Brett_McS

    That’s pretty good going in a short time, considering that there are many, many minor parties in Euro countries that never get that high.

  • Shebel

    Lottsa people ,with lottsa agendas, coming out of the wood work now.
    Scary times.

    • tom_billesley

      Germany doesn’t yet have an islamic political party. One has recently appeared in France.

      • Doug Kursk

        Germany’s a different animal…if one appears, you will see violence, guaranteed, by the German right.

        My friends there say the lid is about to fly off..

        • Editor

          They’ve taken it up the as . . . Sorry, on the chin for years now, AfD is still only at 10% (with that absolutely mind boggling M/F split). They are told what they can and cannot say on social media, told the Cologne attacks are pretty much their fault by the feminist mayor, are lied to on a daily basis by the press and police and you think “the lid is about to fly off”. I hope you’re right for the sake of Germany and the German people but I’m not holding my breath.

  • Maurice Miner

    I think that their logo is going to be offensive to feminists, somehow.

    • Deborahoking3


      3❝my neighbor’s mate is getting 98$. HOURLY on the internet❞….

      A few days ago new McLaren F1 subsequent after earning 18,512$,,,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, 17k$ Last month ..3-5 h/r of work a day ..with extra open doors & weekly. paychecks.. it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over 87$, p/h.Learn More right Here
      4csn……..
      ➤➤
      ➤➤➤ http://GlobalSuperEmploymentVacanciesReportsPress/GetPaid/98$hourly❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.❦.

  • canminuteman

    Yet another example of how women voting will be our downfall. Women voting got us into this mess, and women aren’t prepared to vote to get us out of this mess. A Matriarchal society is an evolutionary dead end, because none will survive.

    • H

      The Muslims will put those idiots in their places soon enough: since that seems to be what they want, it will be what they get. I’m sure they’ll enjoy their lives under Islamic savagery and patriarchy.

  • DavidinNorthBurnaby

    “17 percent of men would vote for AfD while only 2 percent of women would do so.”
    So, FGM for 98% of German females coming right up!