Islamophobic racists

If the Majority of Muslims Are Peaceloving People, Do We Really Have Anything to Worry About?

On one side of the debate, we have people who say, “The majority of Muslims are peaceloving people.” The implication is that because of this, we can all just relax, because the growing presence of Muslim people in our midst is not a problem. On the other side, we have people who say Islam is a totalitarian, aggressive ideology that has already made inroads into Western countries with the aim of usurping our governments and replacing our laws with Sharia.

It’s possible both sides are correct. Let me explain.

  • mauser 98

    Henry Kissinger : “90% of the politicians give the other 10% a bad name”

  • Barrington Minge

    “the Majority of Muslims Are Peaceloving People”
    Wherever did that idea come from?

  • moraywatson

    Majority? You mean like 50.1%? That is the acceptable standard for civilized muslim behaviour.

  • pdxnag

    Anyone who publicly announces themselves as Muslim provides implied support for the inherent evil of Islam.

  • lzzrd

    I read somewhere, (Sorry, I can not remember the where or who,for proper credit), but during 1939/1940 weren’t only 7-10% of the Germans, card carrying members of the Nazi Party?…… We all know how that worded out………

  • terrence

    I read or heard something like this on The Rebel – suppose you were presented with a very large bowl filled with M&M’s (several hundred). You were told that ONE of them MIGHT be filled with a LOT of arsenic. How many M&M’s would you eat?

    • lzzrd

      I recall, that, but that was not it. It was a graphic specific to Germany and in 1939/1940 time line. Regardless, an excellent simile though…..