San Bernardino Muslim terrorists murderers

San Bernardino Suspects Spoke of Attacks in 2013, F.B.I. Says

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said Wednesday that the couple who waged a shooting rampage in San Bernardino, Calif., last week had been talking of an attack as far back as two years ago, before the United States gave the woman approval to enter the country.

The couple were “talking to each other about jihad and martyrdom before they became engaged and married and were living in the U.S.,” Mr. Comey said.

Mr. Comey said that the “investigation to date shows that they were radicalized before they started courting or dating each other online.”

  • Martin B

    Which raises the question of how this evil hag got approval to enter the country…I wonder how long till Mr. Comey gets fired for making Obama look like a blind fool.

  • V10_Rob

    Oh look, another ‘known wolf’.

    Tell us again how the security services have everything well in hand.

  • Xavier

    They weren’t radicalized they were Moslems.

    • Frances

      Agree, this “were radicalized” makes it sound as if becoming jehadis was something done to them, not something they actively sought out.

  • Censored_EG

    Well, you know the old Muslim proverb: “The couple that prays together, slays together.”

  • Dana Garcia

    I look forward to their romance being turned into an ISIS comic book, Jihad Love, in order to attract the teen girls.

  • Ed

    Justin would know…

  • JoKeR

    It’s not their fault! They were driven to it by Donald Trump’s islamophobia!

    If it wasn’t for all the islamophobia, they would be celebrating Hanukkah with their many Jewish friends today!

    See! That proves Trump should never be allowed to run for President!