The Afrikan Black Coalition kicks off the hash tag “#StopWhitePpl2k15” with the demand that the U.S. Constitution be abolished and that White people be made to “shut the up” [sic] and do whatever they say. “The A.B.C.” describes itself as thus:
“White people have historically had problems making too many “mistakes.” White people need to be stopped. Period.”
This is why we must #StopWhitePpl2k15 :
- White people have trouble respecting boundaries (see: world history, interpersonal relationships, and religious indoctrination).
- White people have trouble minding their own business (see: colonialism, war, and anthropology).
- White people have trouble stealing from other people, including unjustly stealing the lives of other people (see: slave patrols/police officers, music, and fashion).
- White people have trouble shutting the up (see: everyday of our Black lives, particularly in the workplace and academia).
- White people have trouble listening to hear rather than listening to respond (see: social media interactions, in-person interactions, and U.S. policy for Black folks & people of color).
If their demands are not met, along with the abolishment of the U.S. Constitution (because of the racism), they threaten to shoot all the non-complying (and I assume white) people.