The Real Xenophobic Nations

…At the U.N. Human Rights Council in early 2013, North Korea attacked Canada by saying it had “serious concerns about continued violations of the right to peaceful assembly and freedom of expression, torture and other ill-treatment, racism and xenophobia.”

Iran and China also played the xenophobe card against Canada, as did Cuba, which was very concerned about the “racism and xenophobia” in the United States’ northern neighbor. China, of course, also accuses the U.S. of xenophobia, as do these other authoritarian nations.

While some chalk this up to typical left-wing politics, keep in mind that even representatives of the Fraser Institute — a Canadian right-of-center think tank — have also been playing the xenophobia card.

Now would be a good time to educate the uninformed as to the real xenophobic nations. Canada and the United States are most certainly not among them. In fact, once we dismiss the psychological projection by the xenophobia accusers, it is clear that we undoubtedly have had far too much immigration in the two developed North American nations.

In some Canadian sectors, employment is almost exclusively by immigrants…

…Take the engineering department at the University of Regina, near where I live. Of the 37 professors/lecturers, only five (13%) appear to be white, the rest (87%) appear to be visible minorities — which means that white people are the real visible minorities on this faculty list.

Almost all of the dominantly visible minority department appear to be immigrants based on the fact they received at least some of their earliest undergraduate or graduate education outside of Canada or the U.S.

The source countries include China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, Nigeria, Thailand, India, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Germany, Italy, and the U.K. A full 20 percent of the department — at least — appears to be from China…


  • Damn, and to think I was so enjoying the recognition I received as a Xenophobe, I didn’t realize I was in fact a victim of Xenophobes. Where’s my grievance money?

  • Alexander Luscher

    Wow, check out Israel- pretty impressive for an apartheid state!

  • Rosenmops

    About the demographics at universities–can confirm.

  • Dana Garcia

    What’s called “xenophobia” is merely an expression of the normal human preference for one’s own tribe.

    We teach the kids “Stranger Danger” but they are supposed to celebrate diversity by the time they are teenagers.

  • Mixed race/ethnicity children are killed in North Korea.

    Who is xenophobic again?

  • Millie_Woods

    Who cares what those dicks think? Some xenos we need to be phobic of.

  • k

    All the white kids want to be ‘artists’ …that’s why